A Letter To My Younger Self Polio

A letter to My younger self Life is like chess never let your right hand know what is the st raggedy of your left hand make your moves according to life changes watch your opponents fail on all his moves. Always except a challenge in life make your moves so your o poser will seek defeat. Life will make moves that will change and always prepare to repair if needed. Always keep God first and he will move mountains and take you to places you could only dream of. Now as I see it don't be afraid of success take it with pride in stride keep your questions coming you see I have experience in this world I know what works and what don't works. I was like the kid next door always looking for that next big thing and wondering what life had in-store for you but as you climb to the top young lad never for get where you came from Lafayette, La where it all began in your Home-Town using your s tragedy to learn the economics of these streets  move to Vegas and there you will apply all what you have been thought learn in life experience and lesson will be given you will recover and will be a strong leader you build young lad and they will follow like my Father has spoken to me and provided me with the tools of life! Now if you didn't know the struggle you have just been expose.
http://denimsouth.com

Comments